Social trading and copying deals of successful traders, as well as selling your own trading signals, have become an integral part of the modern market. Realizing the need of traders for such applications, MetaQuotes has developed a trading signal service for the MetaTrader 4/5 platform, which allows not only copying trades from successful providers, but also becoming a provider of trading signals and receiving regular rewards from subscribers.
The service of trading signals from MetaQuotes allows any trader to receive a reward for each trade copied from him from an unlimited number of subscribers. In turn, clients wishing to copy transactions of successful traders can subscribe to trading signals directly in the MetaTrader 4/5 terminal, after which the provider’s transactions will be automatically copied to the subscriber’s account.
The service developers paid special attention to the investment security of subscribers by introducing additional filters for signal providers. For real accounts, it is not allowed to copy transactions from trading accounts, the leverage of which is more than 1: 500. Also, in order to protect investors from unscrupulous signal providers, the administration of the service checks the identity documents of signal sellers. After registration, the name and surname of the provider become publicly available in his profile, thereby increasing the security and transparency of the service as a whole.
How to subscribe to trading signals
- Open a trading account MT4.DirectFX, MT4.Classic +, cent-MT4.DirectFX or cent-MT4.Classic +;
- Register an account on the MQL5.community website;
- In the MetaTrader 4/5 terminal, go to Service – Settings – Community tab, and enter your username and password for your MQL5.community account;
- In the “Terminal” block, select a signal provider and go to its page with a double click;
- Click the “Subscribe” button located at the top of the action bar, after which a confirmation window for subscription details will appear;
- Check the “Accept the terms of service” checkbox in the subscription details confirmation window and enter the password from MQL5.community, after which the terminal settings window with the “Signals” tab will appear;
- Go to Service – Settings – Signals tab and specify the parameters of trade copying you are interested in;
- From now on, all transactions of the provider you have chosen will be copied to your account. Please note that in order to copy trades, the MetaTrader 4/5 terminal must be running and connected to the broker’s trading server.
How to become a seller of trading signals
- Register an account on the MQL5.community website, then go to the created profile;
- Open the “Seller” tab and register as a signal provider;
- After your application is approved by the moderator, you will receive an SMS with the text “You are approved as a seller at MQL5.com” and a personal message to MQL5.com with the text “Seller profile: your application for obtaining the status of a Seller is approved”;
- After your application is approved, go to the “Signals” section and click on the “Create your own signal” link;
- Fill out the form with information about your “trading signal”. The cost is indicated for a one-month subscription. Users of your signals can subscribe for both a month and a week. In the second case, the subscription cost is set equal to 1/4 of the monthly;
- Upon successful creation of a signal, the entire trading history of your account becomes available to users of this service.